Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,557 (53,655,589 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)