Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03436 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,859 (3,371,506 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)