Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03654 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,529 (2,422,744 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (24 minutes ago)