Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03110 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,669 (2,980,007 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (36 minutes ago)