Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03507 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,415 (2,920,228 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)