Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03470 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,964 (2,477,457 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)