Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03194 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,096 (3,227,767 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)