Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03525 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,214 (857,210 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)