Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,100 (Rp 11,273,155) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)