Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,359 (Rp 33,983,475) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)