Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,163 (Rp 28,588,126) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)