Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.977 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,101 (€3,617) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)