Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,032 (€4,805) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)