Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.306 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,923 (6,117 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)