Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33184 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,062 (руб 48,404) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)