Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31523 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,786 (₨56,422) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)