Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27632 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,140 (₨177,838) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)