Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29462 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,115 (₨109,005) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)