Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28951 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,529 (₨57,094) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)