Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,800 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,525 (€5,108) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)