Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,906 prices entered by 511 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.680 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,923 (€4,979) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (38 minutes ago)