Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,741 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,807 (€1,160) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)