Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,676 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,516 (€6,788) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (44 minutes ago)