Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28647 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,620 (₨155,760) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)