Cost of living comparison between Madison, Wisconsin, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.558 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,208 ($2,004) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)