Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,062 ($1,647) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)