Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.959 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,695 ($3,676) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)