Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.956 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,473 (R$ 2,766) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)