Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.384 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 129% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,612 (€5,925) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)