Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,827 (E£ 31,523) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)