Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,311 (17,104 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)