Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 46% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,874 (17,399 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (41 minutes ago)