Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,588 (13,557 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)