Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,997 (26,762 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)