Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,385 (4,550 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)