Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.985 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,379 (5,734 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (44 minutes ago)