Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,745 (元5,325) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)