Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.446 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,946 (13,877 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)