Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32086 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,869 (₨96,207) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (29 minutes ago)