Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35467 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,933 (Php135,147) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)