Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37469 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,051 (Php128,242) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)