Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35556 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,003 (Php101,257) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)