Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01920 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 234% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,626 (3,261,133 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)