Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,697 (6,537,071 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)