Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.461 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,112 (8,261 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)