Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,083 (11,562 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)