Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,172 (€4,887) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (35 minutes ago)