Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,267 (€3,744) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)