Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,686 (€1,768) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)