Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,110 (€6,527) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)