Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10913 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 347% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 277,002 (2,538,282 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)