Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08506 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 203% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,242 (1,566,370 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)