Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,013 ($5,675) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)