Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.681 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,835 ($1,211) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)