Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,220 ($4,069) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)