Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.383 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,775 ($1,215) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)