Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.714 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,318 ($5,788) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)