Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,622 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)