Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,722 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)