Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,913 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)