Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,049 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)