Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,362 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,057 ($7,182) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)