Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,021 in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)