Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.999 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,847 ($992) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)