Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.909 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,669 ($4,266) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)