Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,836 ($1,558) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)