Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.838 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,952 ($3,076) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)