Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,782 (€2,736) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)