Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,518 (€4,486) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)