Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.334 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,920 (4,109 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)