Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08506 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,041 (1,129,039 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)