Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,920 (€1,100) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)