Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.121 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,926 (€4,019) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)