Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,839 (€3,214) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)