Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,167 (€1,050) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)