Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,829 (€948) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)