Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,684 (€934) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)