Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.990 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,119 (€4,137) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)