Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43194 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,136 (Php32,726) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)