Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,153 (元4,737) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)