Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,297 ($4,250) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)