Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,976 ($5,405) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (44 minutes ago)