Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,537 ($5,508) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)