Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.959 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,335 ($6,294) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)