Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03936 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,183 (₡ 639,817) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)