Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03197 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,021 (₡ 2,096,614) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)