Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03094 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,164 (₡ 2,461,317) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)