Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.324 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,537 (€2,724) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)