Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.943 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,881 (€1,590) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)