Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,840 (€4,414) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)