Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,156 (€4,517) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)