Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.476 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,913 (S/. 4,184) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)