Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.918 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,224 (S/. 15,246) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)