Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02837 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,989 (563,566 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)