Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03011 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,092 (667,192 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)