Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02750 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,854 (1,848,898 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)