Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,717 (2,115,902 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)