Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,413 (€6,778) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)