Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.734 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,967 (元6,206) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)