Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,279 (元3,843) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)