Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,378 (21,484 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)