Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,230 (67,722 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)