Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,178 (74,767 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)