Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.810 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,033 (21,041 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)