Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,784 (31,447 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)