Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.834 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,807 ($5,087) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)