Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,287 ($1,727) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)