Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,192 ($1,399) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)