Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,179 ($6,627) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (34 minutes ago)