Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.264 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,937 ($3,649) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)