Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.476 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,132 ($3,904) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)