Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.303 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,150 (€4,580) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)