Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.239 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,035 (€4,757) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)