Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,865 (90,740 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)