Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,385 (€6,933) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)