Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 121% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 172,428 (€8,413) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)